Authorized Distributors in USA and Latin America
PFC Water Vapour Cryochiller
The PFC water vapour cryochiller effectively captures water vapour, which typically comprises 65% to 95% of the gas load in high vacuum systems.
It pumps out steam within minutes of “start up”, defrosts in less than four minutes and reduces the partial pressure of the water vapor during processing, for higher quality, better adhesion and more reproducible deposition.
When added to your vacuum system, PFC Cryochiller can reduce pumping times by 25% to 75% and can increase product by 20% to 100%. In addition, PFC Cryochiller offers a superior cost/performance ratio, generally providing a return on investment in as little as one year.
- -90 ° to -155 ° C (183 to 118 K).
- Simple tube type cold element.
- Water vapor cryocondensation in vacuum systems at speeds up to 200,000 L/sec, vacuum levels at 2 x 10-12 torr depending on model and application.
- Heat removal at 3600 watts.
- Globally compatible, non-toxic, non-flammable green refrigerant charge.
- Patented process for cryogenic refrigeration and refrigerant blending.
- Available in a variety of cryocoil configurations.
Senda de la Inspiración #27 Milenio 3, Fase B Sec 10 C.P. 76060 Queretaro, México Teléfono +52 (442) 114 6626
Av. López Mateos 1099 A-2 Colonia Margarita Salazar C.P. 66479 San Nicolás de los Garza, Nuevo León, México Teléfono +52 (81) 8345 1166