Authorized Distributors in USA and Latin America
PGC Gas Chillers
Cooler of dry compressed gases, such as Nitrogen, Argon or Air, from room temperature to cryogenic temperature without pre-cooling , being closed circuit cooling systems that cool a gas stream without recirculation using a gas tube refrigerant heat exchanger.
PGC gas coolers allow you to cool dry gas to temperatures between -75°C and 125°C without sacrificing high flow rates and are suitable for many applications including thermal testing of electronics, cold gas venting of vacuum chambers, rheology and low temperature material characterization.
They are the most cost effective systems available for cooling a gas stream to an ultra-low temperature range (-75° to -125° C / -103° to -193° F / 198 to 148 K) without the cost, risk or inconvenience of liquid nitrogen.
- Independent, compact size.
- Classified for continuous operation.
- Shipped ready to operate.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Unique compressor for reliable performance.
- Operation at 50 or 60 Hz, single-phase.
- Power switch and eight-foot power cord.
- Proprietary refrigerant gases.
- European environmental regulations.
- PGC gas coolers are CE, SEMI S2 compliant and approved by US EPA-SNAP.
- The proprietary Polycold coolant blends are fully compliant with current.
Senda de la Inspiración #27 Milenio 3, Fase B Sec 10 C.P. 76060 Queretaro, México Teléfono +52 (442) 114 6626
Av. López Mateos 1099 A-2 Colonia Margarita Salazar C.P. 66479 San Nicolás de los Garza, Nuevo León, México Teléfono +52 (81) 8345 1166